Monday, March 30, 2009

DomWar Update


So it seems like the general consensus is to combine the J-Blade concept with the more punk concept. I've added the pauldrons of the punk concept as well as some buttons. I'm still debating on adding the straight out blades on the original punk concept versus the more rounded, slightly more aerodynamic looking ones.

I'm also going to be adding the toothy element to the bottom of her J-Blade attachments as well since I feel that will unify the design altogether.

I've also done some development on her Kusari-Gama. I'll likely be using the weight on the left since it has a more interesting shape.

anyway, this is coming along quite nicely. Hopefully I'll have this finished by thursday so I can start modeling over the weekend. It's a bit later than I would have liked, but I had finals, so there wasn't much I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment